Soooo....I want to cram this blog full with all the cute things I find in life. From the tiny things, to the giant things. My head gets full, and I need an outlet, so you guys, are it. Hope you don't mind.
Let's get the formality's out of the way.
This is me...Katie
HI!
This is my future hubby, Chris.
And together, we make Team Awesome. Yes we do. We get married this August and I'm the most excited that I think I've ever been.
This is our hamster, Goblin.
(Actually, it's not. This is a google'd hamster. Our hamster won't stay still enough for a photo. Sorry 'bout that)
We live in the UK, in a place called Stoke. It's not the best, it's not the worst. It doesn't really matter.
I work in a Food Analytical Lab (Make's me sound smart right? Don't be fooled.)
I like making stuff, and I like finding stuff I would like to make, but never will. Those are mainly the things I will share with you. (It just makes me feel a bit better about it)
I think that's as much as you need to know. I'm looking forward to writing this blog....I can only hope you enjoy reading it!
xxxxxxxx


No comments:
Post a Comment